Did user buy a brand new printer at your place? Or is that user is going to bring a new printer in the company? For printing, the best compatible option is printer these days. Almost every user is having a printer for their printing, scanning purpose. Supposedly when a user purchases a printer and they have to install it, what will customers do? Is that they will call the canon customer service or will do it themselves.
For a better way, at first user must follow all these given steps to know the way to install and setup the printer themselves:
Connect printer to computer: Generally customers deem that a simple plug-in is required to simply start a printer. On the contrary it is not like that. In order to begin with it, initially keep the CD in front to install and setup. If CD is lost, then drivers are required to be downloaded in computer for installation.
Then use the USB port, cable to plug to power outlet. Now, enter the CD after connecting it. From my computer, double-click on CD drive and install or setup the file. If the drivers are downloaded, run download setup file. Move along with the installation steps and install the settings. Now as the installation completes check whether the printer started working or not otherwise call on canon printer customer service phone number 877-234-3909 .
Computer without CD drive: If a user is not having the CD drive in the system, the best solution is to download the software from printer page and then install it.
Installation with drivers: In order to have only installation without any additional software to be set up, just follow these steps:
- Open the control panel after connecting printer with system.
- Click printers or Printers and fax icon in control panel.
- In printer window, click Add a printer icon.
- The Windows Printer Wizard will be there and click on next over there.
- Choose among the choice of Local or Network printer.
- If it is connected, then select the Local printer and click on Next.
- Browse the directory of printers to know about it.
After choosing any of the suitable option, user must check whether the printer is still working or not? It is better to test the printer by following the points:
- From the start button, open settings and then control panel.
- Then double click the printers and fax icon.
- Then right click on printer user needs to test and move to properties. If your printer is not listed, then it is still not installed.
- If done, then click on print test page button in the printer properties.
- See if the print comes out, it is installed completely in the system for use.
Any difficulty is there, user can connect to our printer support team 24*7. We are ready to assist our users in best possible manner.